Published November 11, 2017 by

Photo of a hidden Japanese teahouse in a forest.






How I Was Murdered By A Fox Monster








Summary: Daisuke Matsumoto here! I see you picked up my book. I knew you would because it's awesome, inspirational, life changing, and it's all about me!

Let’s start from the beginning. I was adopted by an old man who named me after his dead son, creepy right? He used to tell me stories of monsters who pose and animals and attack humans. I thought he made it all up to scare me, but I just met a group of exorcists who confirmed my worst fear, monsters are real! If that wasn’t enough to freak me out I discovered Grandpa was up to some shady stuff, Sis has secrets stashed away, and any hot chick could be a monster plotting to rip my insides out.

God must hate me, because I don’t know my own past, my real name, and……Akito? Hey, what’s up with the knife Akito?


Sample Chapters: Chapter One, Chapter Two, Chapter Three, Chapter Four, Chapter Five,  Chapter Six



      edit