Published September 15, 2017 by

Photo of a statue amongst bamboo on a Japanese island



This is a statue that I photographed on a small island in central Japan. There were over eighty on the island. All with a number written above the statue. I realised after taking the picture that this statue’s number has a crack through the middle. Making it difficult to read and this statue more creepy.




stories by M.C.Queen




Story: Ethan is a soul in the Underworld with no memory of his life on Earth. He is bought and sold by various masters for centuries. Traveling from large industrial towns to scorching hot deserts. During his journey he picks up the skills, knowledge and magic to escape his enslavement. He runs with the intent of living a free life, but is pursued by agents until he's cornered on a remote mountain range. With little time left, Ethan begins to recount his life and masters in the hope of leaving a record of his existence. These are his memories.







Summary: Daisuke Matsumoto here! I see you picked up my book. I knew you would because it's awesome, inspirational, life changing, and it's all about me!
Let’s start from the beginning. I was adopted by an old man who named me after his dead son, creepy right? He used to tell me stories of monsters who pose and animals and attack humans. I thought he made it all up to scare me, but I just met a group of exorcists who confirmed my worst fear, monsters are real! If that wasn’t enough to freak me out I discovered Grandpa was up to some shady stuff, Sis has secrets stashed away, and any hot chick could be a monster plotting to rip my insides out.
God must hate me, because I don’t know my own past, my real name, and……Akito? Hey, what’s up with the knife Akito?


Sample Chapters: Chapter One, Chapter Two, Chapter Three, Chapter Four, Chapter Five,  Chapter Six




      edit