Published January 27, 2016 by

The Monster Exorcist: New Foes Book Cover

This is the cover art for my latest story The Monster Exorcist: New Foes. I actually drew and digitally painted the picture myself. I'm not super great at art, but I'm tired of searching the net for decent royalty free pictures, and I didn't want to pay someone to design my cover for me. Therefore I decided to just go ahead and make the whole thing myself. I am quite happy with the final result and I think it looks very original.

You can check out a three preview of The Monster Exorcist New Foes here.

Story: Michael here. Last time we spoke I was living it up as a monster exorcist until some crazy fox monster came to eat my heart. Thankfully I managed to survive, but now all my friends and even the exorcist organisation have suddenly turned against me. They're all accusing me of being a monster in human form, but that can't possibly be true, can it?


      edit