Published July 28, 2015 by

The Monster Exorcist New Cover Design


 
 
I recently changed the cover design to something which I think better reflects my story. I've gone for a teenage boy with a Japanese shine in the background which is a combination of Creative Commons pictures that I managed to find on Flicker.
 
I'm okay with a pencil so I originally attempted to draw Michael with the other exorcists in the back ground, but my coloring skills left him looking like an old man.
 
I wanted a look more like the current picture since last year but I had very little faith in my paint shopping skills. I did a lot of graphic design and image editing as a teenager, so I decided to jump in and give it ago while trying to remember my long forgotten skills. I think that the current design looks professional and I am very happy with the results. Please feel free to write any comments about what you think below.
 
 


      edit