Published June 24, 2015 by

The Monster Exorcist/ HIWMBAFM June Update

                                                           


With 100 pages down and loads more to go, the sequel is currently in progress. There are so many new characters and scenes that I'm excited to write, so I hope you have as much fun reading it as I did writing it all.

I offered the original version of How I was Murdered by a Fox Monster on many ebook websites, and I still occasionally get emails asking about part 2, so I am considering offering two versions. The Monster Exorcist 2, and How I was Murdered by a Fox Monster 2 with all the original names and so on. HIWMBAFM did not have the last chapter, so that last chapter will be included at the beginning of the second part of HIWMBAFM 2.

They will both be the same price and offered at the same stores. so please don't buy both of them thinking that they are completely different stories.
 


My full-time job, which is unrelated to writing, is quite busy so I am not sure when I will finish the book. I have been short on money in recent days, so I often work two of three freelance jobs on the side as well.

If you would like to see the book finished faster you can always support me by buying my work, recommending it to your friends, or help me sell it through and affiliate program. Even just writing a positive review on Goodreads, Barnes and Noble, or the itunes store is a massive help and you don't even have to buy the book to leave a review.

 
I posted a short preview of the Monster Exorcist 2 in the Monster Exorcist Forum so you can check that out as well if you want to get a taste for what's going to happen in part 2.



Follow The Monster Exorcist

Twitter: https://twitter.com/monsterexorcist
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/themonsterexorcist
Blog: themonsterexorcist.blogspot.com
Forum: http://themonsterexorcist.proboards.com/
      edit